Human resource management is the strategic approach to effectively and efficiently managing people in a company or organization. It is formulated to escalate employee performance for the organization's objectives. This course caters to the management of people within organizations, focusing on systems and guidelines.
Who Should Attend
- Those just starting a career in human resources
- Those making a career change to human resources
- For individuals new to HR Analytics
- For individuals new to how to create HR Dashboards
- Those intending to switch to the Human Resources Management
- Those already in Human Resources but without rounded knowledge of Compensation & Benefits
- Human resources managers, business partners, team leaders, and specialists.
- HR specialists and generalists and HR business partner
- For experienced officers and managers in HR who wish to update their knowledge and skills about the latest techniques in the various human resources functions.
- HR generalists and specialists in the fields of strategic human resources and employee engagement
- Competency-Based Interviewing & Selection for Hiring Managers
- Succession Planning & Career Development
- Developing HR Policy Manuals
- SIP - Managing Remuneration for the Sales Force
- Job Analysis & Descriptions, Job Evaluation & Grades
- Interviewing Skills